Title Grants (ESSA Requirements)

CRSD 127.5 receives money from the Federal Government in the form of grants that flow through the State of Illinois/Illinois State Board of Education. These grants are referred to as "Title" grants.

Additional information on "Title Grants" (Title I, Title II, Title III, and Title IV) can be found by clicking on the links below.

US Department of Education

Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE)